Re: linux-next: Tree for Oct 23

From: Guenter Roeck
Date: Wed Oct 23 2013 - 16:02:03 EST

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 05:13:22PM +0200, Thierry Reding wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've uploaded today's linux-next tree to the master branch of the
> repository below:
>
> git://gitorious.org/thierryreding/linux-next.git
>
> A next-20131023 tag is also provided for convenience.
>
> No new conflicts. I've fixed various build failures, so 32-bit and 64-bit
> allmodconfigs build fine on x86. ARM and x86 default configurations also
> build fine. Most of the patches to fix the build failures have been sent
> to the respective maintainers.

Build test results are a bit better than yesterday:
total: 110 pass: 92 skipped: 4 fail: 14

For the qemu tests, the mips64 build still fails due to an unused variable
'usp' in arch/mips/include/asm/syscall.h, and the sh test crashes with
a NULL pointer access in ata_finalize_port_ops().

Detailed results are, as always, available at http://server.roeck-us.net:8010/builders.

Guenter