linux-next: Tree for Oct 16

From: Thierry Reding
Date: Wed Oct 16 2013 - 14:54:03 EST

Hi all,

I've uploaded today's linux-next tree to the master branch of the
repository below:

git://gitorious.org/thierryreding/linux-next.git

A next-20131016 tag is also provided for convenience.

Gained two new conflicts, but nothing too exciting. x86 and ARM default
configurations as well as the x86 allmodconfig mostly build fine on the
final tree. There was a failure for the ARM at91x40_defconfig, but the
proper fix wasn't immediately obvious to me, so I've left it broken for
now.

Thierry