Hello!!!Contact Us Via Email: dave.dawes2@foxmail.com

From: Dave Angela Dawes
Date: Tue Oct 15 2013 - 19:39:15 EST

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Euromillions of Â101m Pounds jackpot on October 11, 2011 and we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of ONE MILLION POUNDS to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 20 lucky individuals all over the world.We believe that this wonderful opportunity came to us from Go and we cannot keep it to ourselves alone, If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to us with your particulars so that we can send your details to the pay-out bank.
Note: all response should be send to my personal Email: dave.dawes2@xxxxxxxxxxx

We await your urgent response.
Good-luck,
Dave and Angela Dawes.