Re: [GIT PULL REQUEST] watchdog - v3.12-rc4 Fixes

From: Guenter Roeck
Date: Sun Oct 13 2013 - 14:29:19 EST

On 10/13/2013 11:19 AM, Wim Van Sebroeck wrote:
Hi Guenter,

Looks like the diffs don't match the description.
Are those possibly the diffs from your previous pull request ?

From a 3.6 pull request to be precisely :-( I use the old mail
as template and apparently forgot to change the diff...
The correct diff here below.

I use a template and script to generate my pull request e-mails to avoid
this kind of problem. This way worst that can happen is an unexpected
"rcX" in the headline ... unless the pull request itself is screwed up,
which I should hopefully notice before I send it out.

Guenter