Re: linux-next: Tree for Sep 30

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Sat Oct 12 2013 - 16:31:00 EST

Hi Thierry, Mark,

On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:20:34 +0200 Thierry Reding <thierry.reding@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As I'm sure is the case for many of us, I've become very dependent upon
> the linux-next tree. So everytime Stephen goes on vacation I break out
> in a cold sweat.
>
> Here's my attempt at providing temporary service until Stephen is back.

OK, WOW! I cannot thank you guys enough for taking this on. I have been
very reticent to ask anyone to do this in my absence as I know how much
time it can take away from anything else you may want to do.

From other messages I have seen, you guys seem to be doing a good job - I
might just extend my holiday ;-)

So thank you very much.

> I took some notes about conflicts, but I lack any contact information
> for the trees so unless I can scrape some useful information from the
> MAINTAINERS file I will just have to send them out to LKML and hope that
> the right people look at them.

I will forward you and Mark my contacts list in another email.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx