[raw v1 0/4] Replace __this_cpu ops with raw_cpu_ops where necessary

From: Christoph Lameter
Date: Mon Oct 07 2013 - 14:32:24 EST

The kernel can detect __this_cpu ops in preemptible contexts after
the preemption check patchset that I posted last week.

Here is a selection of patches to fix false positives caused by
the additional checks. So far I have found no bug. Amazing.
Looks like there was some prior work done to shake these things out?

I ran an upstream kernel using Ubuntu 13.04 + the preempt checking +
the patches below on my desktop and with the following patches no
__this_cpu ops triggered messages. The kernel had the default Ubuntu
desktop configuration (+ CONFIG_PREEMPT + CONFIG_DEBUG_THIS_CPU_OPERATIONS).