Re: linux-next: Tree for Oct 3

From: Olof Johansson
Date: Fri Oct 04 2013 - 13:04:25 EST

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 6:44 AM, Guenter Roeck <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 10/03/2013 10:41 PM, Olof Johansson wrote:

>>> I could try to set up the buildbot farm I am using for -stable candidates
>>> to also test the -next tree. Would that help ?
>>

>> ARM is pretty well-covered by my builds, I post results at:

> Great summaries. Do you have a single builder, or several builders and
> collect the results ? Either case, any chance sharing the buildbot scripts ?

My buildbot scripts are some pretty ugly hacks that I don't
particularly feel like publishing to the world. I can send you a copy
though.

The builder is one single beefy machine that i have on loan. It
wouldn't be hard to make it distributed instead though; I've toyed
around with prototypes for that in the past.

-Olof