Re: [ 00/13] 3.0.99-stable review

From: Khalid Aziz
Date: Thu Oct 03 2013 - 16:03:56 EST

On 10/03/2013 01:15 PM, Christoph Biedl wrote:
Khalid Aziz wrote...

Better yet, just pull this patch from stable from now. I will redo
the patch and send another one for the next round.

FYI, after patching mm/swap.c accordingly, all the 3.0 and 3.4
configurations I use do build. Some boot tests will follow, I'll
follow up only if I see unusual behaviour.

Christoph

Thanks for testing, Christoph. I will create a v2 of this patch with this change for the next round of stable kernels.

--
Khalid