Invitation For Partnership!

From: Mrs.nancyudusagou
Date: Thu Oct 03 2013 - 15:56:37 EST

Dear Friend?

May I kindly seek for noble kind attention?

I will be very glad if you do assist me to relocate this sum of (US$5.750)Million dollars to your bank account for the benefit of both of us.

Honestly, I cannot operate it alone without using a Foreigner who will stand as a beneficiary to the money, that is why I decided to contact you seeking your help and assist, so we can smoothly transfer the fund also share the benefit together with me.

The sharing of the fund 60/40% base on the fact that it is two man business, and it is risk free as there is no risk involved because there will be a legal back up document as well which will back the money up into your bank account there in your country.After the sharing of the fund i will invest it in your company or any other company.

Please kindly indicating your interest and I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.
Do you have a number I can reach you with? I wait your response.

Thanks,
Mrs.Nancy Udusagou