On behalf of Mrs. Margaret Crawford

From: Sokoll, Frances
Date: Wed Oct 02 2013 - 19:02:06 EST

I am sending you this email on behalf of Mrs. Margaret Crawford in regards to her wish. She have decided to will her inheritance to you for Humanitarian work and your personal use. For more info contact her Attorney, Mark Lawson on email: mark.lawson3@xxxxxxxxxx

This electronic transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately as use of this information is strictly prohibited.