Kernel Summit 2013 keysigning

From: Konstantin Ryabitsev
Date: Tue Sep 24 2013 - 16:33:42 EST

Hi, all:

We're about a month away from the Kernel Summit in Edinburgh, so I'm
organizing another keysigning event. Since this is the second time I'm
doing it, hopefully I'll be bitter^W better prepared and have cuter
stickers.

We'll be using the "hashed list" approach again, to make this quick and
easy. If you are not familiar with that procedure, please read
http://cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/keysigning_party/en/keysigning_party.html#hash_based

You have to be present -- in person -- at the Kernel Summit in Edinburgh
next month in order to participate. If you are NOT coming to Kernel
Summit, please disregard this message.

If you want to participate, please send your key fingerprint by the end
of Tuesday, October 15th so I have enough time to distribute the hashed
list to participants.

Step 1: make sure your key is on the keyserver
Please read the friendly "man gpg" on how to upload your keys to the
keyservers.

Step 2: Send in your fingerprint
To generate the fingerprint, run "gpg --fingerprint your_email_address".
Send the output of that command to ks2013-keys@xxxxxxxxxxx It doesn't
matter if your email is signed or not.

I will send more details about what comes next together with the hashed
list of all signatures received.

Best,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev