Re: Linux 3.12-rc2

From: Nick Warne
Date: Tue Sep 24 2013 - 03:19:49 EST

Hi all,

I have couple of build warnings. Not sure if this happened with rc1, as I only have moved across to the rc trees:

gcc (GCC) 4.2.4 on amd64 - no modules build:

1)
GEN lib/crc32table.h
CC lib/crc32.o
lib/crc32.c: In function âcrc32_beâ:
lib/crc32.c:263: warning: passing argument 4 of âcrc32_be_genericâ from incompatible pointer type
lib/crc32.c: In function â__crc32c_leâ:
lib/crc32.c:199: warning: passing argument 4 of âcrc32_le_genericâ from incompatible pointer type
lib/crc32.c: In function âcrc32_leâ:
lib/crc32.c:194: warning: passing argument 4 of âcrc32_le_genericâ from incompatible pointer type
CC lib/fonts/fonts.o

2)
CC lib/radix-tree.o
lib/radix-tree.c: In function âradix_tree_next_chunkâ:
lib/radix-tree.c:805: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
CC lib/ratelimit.o

Nick
--
http://linicks.net/