TIO2

From: Spring
Date: Thu Sep 12 2013 - 21:07:56 EST

Dear Manangers,

Have a nice day!

We are Qingdao HeBangRui Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd, the professional manufacture and exporter of titanium dioxide ( Rutiel & Anatase) in China for many years .

Titanium dioxide,
chemical formula TiO2, commonly known as titanium dioxide, used photocatalyst, cosmetics, and even visible light can rely on UV disinfection and sterilization, there are already a number of products available. Wikipedia formula: TiO2
Density: 4.23 g / cm 3
Molar mass: 79.866 g / mol
Melting point: 1,843 ° C
Boiling point: 2,972 ° C
IUPAC No.: Titanium dioxide, Titanium (IV) oxide

Welcome inquiry, if you are interested, our best price will be forwarded without any delay.

Look forward to your early reply!
Best regards!

Spring
Qingdao HeBangRui Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd
Web: http://www.hbrchem.com
Email:info@xxxxxxxxxxx㈤旃??????+-遍荻?w??笔???dz罐??骅w*jg??????/??罐????璀??摺?囤??????:+v???佶>W?贽i?xPj??? -?+?d?