Re: [ 00/16] 3.11.1-stable review

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman
Date: Thu Sep 12 2013 - 14:27:36 EST

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 11:22:40AM -0700, Greg Kroah-Hartman wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 11:18:40AM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Linus Torvalds
> > <torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Your script may be a bit buggered...
> >
> > Or maybe I should take that as a sign that 3.11 is doing really well?
> >
> > I'll be optimistic.
>
> Hm, something went wrong here, let me track it down...

Ok, that was my fault, was working off of a 'master' branch in a repo
that expected it to be on the linux-3.11.y branch. Here's the real
pseudo-shortlog below.

And it is short for now, as I've been holding off on applying patches
that are in your tree until 3.12-rc1 comes out. The patches here are
ones that people have pointed out to me that should go in specifically
for various reasons. So yes, I do think 3.11 is doing really well, I
have not heard of anything "major" being wrong with it yet.

thanks,

greg k-h

-------------
Pseudo-Shortlog of commits:

Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Linux 3.11.1-rc1

Bing Zhao <bzhao@xxxxxxxxxxx>
mwifiex: do not create AP and P2P interfaces upon driver loading

Sangjung Woo <sangjung.woo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
drivers/rtc/rtc-max77686.c: Fix wrong register

John Haxby <john.haxby@xxxxxxxxxx>
crypto: xor - Check for osxsave as well as avx in crypto/xor

Fabio Estevam <fabio.estevam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
imx-drm: imx-drm-core: Export imx_drm_encoder_get_mux_id

Fabio Estevam <fabio.estevam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ASoC: fsl: Fix module build

Mark Rusk <Mark.Rusk@xxxxxx>
drivers/misc/hpilo: Correct panic when an AUX iLO is detected

Lan Tianyu <tianyu.lan@xxxxxxxxx>
ACPI / EC: Add ASUSTEK L4R to quirk list in order to validate ECDT

K. Y. Srinivasan <kys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Drivers: hv: vmbus: Fix a bug in the handling of channel offers

Wei Hu <wei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
hwmon: (k10temp) Add support for Fam16h (Kabini)

Graham Williams <gwilli@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
usb: acm gadget: Null termintate strings table

Tomas Winkler <tomas.winkler@xxxxxxxxx>
mei: me: fix hardware reset flow

Nicholas Bellinger <nab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
target: Fix se_cmd->state_list leak regression during WRITE failure

Nicholas Bellinger <nab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
iscsi-target: Fix potential NULL pointer in solicited NOPOUT reject

Nicholas Bellinger <nab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
iscsi-target: Fix iscsit_transport reference leak during NP thread reset

Nicholas Bellinger <nab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
iscsi-target: Fix ImmediateData=Yes failure regression in >= v3.10

Nicholas Bellinger <nab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
target: Fix trailing ASCII space usage in INQUIRY vendor+model

-------------

Diffstat:

Documentation/hwmon/k10temp | 1 +
Makefile | 4 ++--
arch/x86/include/asm/xor_avx.h | 4 ++--
drivers/acpi/ec.c | 4 ++++
drivers/hv/channel_mgmt.c | 14 +++++++-------
drivers/hwmon/Kconfig | 4 ++--
drivers/hwmon/k10temp.c | 3 ++-
drivers/misc/hpilo.c | 4 ++--
drivers/misc/mei/hw-me.c | 9 +++------
drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/main.c | 14 --------------
drivers/rtc/rtc-max77686.c | 4 ++--
drivers/staging/imx-drm/imx-drm-core.c | 1 +
drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target.c | 17 ++++++++++-------
drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_login.c | 9 ++++-----
drivers/target/target_core_spc.c | 9 ++++++---
drivers/target/target_core_transport.c | 11 +++++++++++
drivers/usb/gadget/f_acm.c | 1 +
sound/soc/fsl/Kconfig | 4 ++--
sound/soc/fsl/imx-pcm.h | 4 ++--