Re: "cpufreq: fix serialization issues with freq change notifiers"breaks cpufreq too

From: Viresh Kumar
Date: Thu Sep 12 2013 - 01:36:37 EST

On 12 September 2013 06:13, Rafael J. Wysocki
<rafael.j.wysocki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, if you can point to a specific driver having this problem.

There are so many of those (I know it because I went through almost all drivers
recently with my cleanup series): cpufreq-cpu0, omap-cpufreq,
exynos-cpufreq, etc..

They all do this:

A. If new freq is more than old: Increase voltage
B. Change freq
C. If new freq is less than old: decrease voltage