linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Tue Sep 10 2013 - 00:38:19 EST

Hi Andrew,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in fs/dcache.c
between commit 8aab6a27332b ("vfs: reorganize dput() memory accesses")
from Linus' tree and commit "dcache: convert to use new lru list
infrastructure" from the akpm tree.

/me mutters about development happening during the merge window -
especially when Andrew is absent.

I have no idea if this will be correct, but I just used the version from
the akpm tree (effectively reverting parts of commit 8aab6a27332b) and
can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx