[BUG?] staging: zram: Add auto loading of module if user opens /dev/zram.

From: Tom Gundersen
Date: Mon Sep 09 2013 - 11:58:43 EST

Hi Konrad,

The above commit (c70bda9 in mainline) doesn't appear to work for me.
I.e., depmod does not create an entry in modules.devname and hence no
device node is created on boot.

If I understand correctly, you'd also need to create the correct
"char-major-<MAJOR>-<MINOR>" alias. But I don't really see how this is
meant to work as I thought zram only created /dev/zramX type device
nodes, and not /dev/zram, or am I missing something?

Cheers,

Tom