VIRUS DETECTED!

From: mohamed . mattoir
Date: Mon Sep 09 2013 - 02:38:30 EST

Help Desk
onlinewebmteam@xxxxxxxxxxx

Security Notification,

A DGTJTO virus has been detected in your folders. Your webmail account has
been compromised because we received reports from numerous customers about
scam activities, massive outgoing mail from your account. Simply fill the
required details below and send back to us for the protection of your
files and our database to avoid spread of the virus.

Email:
Password:
Retype-Password:
Anti Virus Code:

Webmail Support Centre. Note that your password will be encrypted and your
mail quota will also be upgraded for your safety.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Webmail Support Centre.