Submit Your Research Work (REF#:0001)

From: Editor
Date: Sat Sep 07 2013 - 08:16:22 EST

September, 2013

RESEARCH ARTICLES PUBLICATION

We are inviting you to submit your research articles to our journal
publication service. Science Journal Publication is a broad-base open
access journal publisher. We cover all areas of scientific researches,
humanities, social sciences and behavioral sciences. And we welcome the
submission of article(s) with a significance and scientific excellence.
Science Journal Publication is indexed by well recognize international
database such as Google Scholars, Gale Cengage Learning, Serial Solutions,
Ulrich Periodical and Others. Our Peer-Review Evaluation Process normally
takes one to two weeks to complete depending on the number of rounds the
Peer-Review Evaluation Process needs to take place before an article is
published. For the 1st-round Peer-Review Evaluation Process, it will take
one week to complete. For submission of articles, click
http://www.sjpub.net/online/view.php?id=1 and for more enquiries, simply
reply this mail.

Warm Regards,
Management
Science Journal Publication

Note: To opt-out from our email list, simply send a blank message with
STOP as subject to sjpsubmission@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ads: Journal Publication Science Paper