STRICTLY AND CONFIDENTIAL:

From: Hassan Ullah Amer
Date: Fri Sep 06 2013 - 08:31:03 EST

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr.Hassan Ullah Amer, I am the Bill and Exchange manager here in Bank of Africa, Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, West-Africa. I have a business proposal in the tune of $15.5m, (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only) and after the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.

Should you be interested, please contact me so we can commence all arrangements and i will give you more information on how we would handle this project.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following:

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Phone Number:
3. Your Age:
4. Your Sex: