Re: [patch 0/7] improve memcg oom killer robustness v2

From: azurIt
Date: Wed Sep 04 2013 - 04:19:08 EST

> CC: "Andrew Morton" <akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Michal Hocko" <mhocko@xxxxxxx>, "David Rientjes" <rientjes@xxxxxxxxxx>, "KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki" <kamezawa.hiroyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "KOSAKI Motohiro" <kosaki.motohiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-mm@xxxxxxxxx, cgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, x86@xxxxxxxxxx, linux-arch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>> >Johannes,
>> >
>> >unfortunately, one problem arises: I have (again) cgroup which cannot be deleted :( it's a user who had very high memory usage and was reaching his limit very often. Do you need any info which i can gather now?
>
>Did the OOM killer go off in this group?
>
>Was there a warning in the syslog ("Fixing unhandled memcg OOM
>context")?

Ok, i see this message several times in my syslog logs, one of them is also for this unremovable cgroup (but maybe all of them cannot be removed, should i try?). Example of the log is here (don't know where exactly it starts and ends so here is the full kernel log):
http://watchdog.sk/lkml/oom_syslog.gz

azur