Re: Re-tune x86 uaccess code for PREEMPT_VOLUNTARY v2

From: Ingo Molnar
Date: Wed Aug 14 2013 - 05:56:14 EST

Andi,

You _again_ 'forgot' to Cc: peterz who is an affected maintainer and who
is keenly interested in such low level changes affecting scheduling - and
he asked to be Cc:-ed on your previous submission.

I still don't understand, why do you *routinely* do office politics crap
like that, playing games with Cc:s and private mails, which eminently
hinders kernel development? (Oh, it's deniable and I'm quite sure you'll
deny it in a heartbeat and call it an inadvertent omission. Just skip the
excuses and stop it, ok?)

Thanks,

Ingo