linux-next: manual merge of the arm-current tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Tue Aug 13 2013 - 21:19:07 EST

Hi Russell,

Today's linux-next merge of the arm-current tree got a conflict in
arch/arm/kernel/perf_event.c between commit b88a2595b6d8 ("perf/arm: Fix
armpmu_map_hw_event()") from Linus' tree and commit d9f966357b14 ("ARM:
7810/1: perf: Fix array out of bounds access in armpmu_map_hw_event()")
from the arm-current tree.

These are the same patch except for the return code (and the much more
comprehensive commit message in the arm-current tree version). I fixed it up
(using the arm-current tree version - return -EINVAL instead of -ENOENT - I have
no way to guess which is right) and can carry the fix as necessary (no
action is required).

P.S. the version in Linus' tree has no Signed-off-by from the author.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx