Looking for product agents

From: Numberone Biotech Inc.
Date: Wed Aug 07 2013 - 08:26:51 EST

Dear,
Our company manufactures a range of injectable and oral steroids products that are used successfully in over 10 countries.
We are considering expanding our products to new markets and we would appreciate you assistance.
In particular, we would like to look for product agents. We will quote the lowest prices as possible.
Payment type: Western Union, Bank transfer
Shipping term: express mail by air (with registered tracking number, door delivery).
Delivery time: within 15 days after get payment.
Supplying ability: 5000 vials per week.
If the goods are damaged or confiscated at customs. We will delivery the goods again or return your money as your request.
You can learn the details of our products on our web: <numberone-cn.com>.
If you are interested in our products, we are pleased to send you our price quote for them.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at cnnumberone@xxxxxxxxx

Sincerely,

Overseas Sales Division
Numberone Biotech Co., Ltd.韬{.n?????%?lzwm?b?Р骒r?zXЩ??{ay????j?f"?????ア?⒎?:+v???????赙zZ+????"?!?O???v??m?鹈 n?帼Y&—