Re: [RFC v01 0/3] Power Capping Framework

From: Srinivas Pandruvada
Date: Fri Aug 02 2013 - 19:56:36 EST

On 08/02/2013 03:30 PM, Greg KH wrote:
On Fri, Aug 02, 2013 at 11:08:49AM -0700, Srinivas Pandruvada wrote:
Once this framework is approved, we will submit a RAPL client driver using this
framework.
Also, given that you work with a lot of kernel developers, I would like
to see their review and signed-off-by: on these patches before you
resend them, please. That way I know that they agree with this
framework as a way for their future changes in this area.
The framework was presented internally number of times to Intel Linux Architects (including Rafael, Len Brown and Arjan (copied in this email)).
Actual implementation, was reviewed by few developers. But I am expecting lots of positive/negative feedback on implementation
from community.
thanks,

greg k-h

Thanks,