Re: [QUERY] lguest64

From: H. Peter Anvin
Date: Fri Aug 02 2013 - 10:28:02 EST

We'll look at them and consider to what degree they are likely to cause issues, but as Rusty says, it is the red shirt.

UML is also PV of course, but sits in its own corner and we x86 maintainers very rarely have to do something special to accommodate it.

--
Sent from my mobile phone. Please excuse brevity and lack of formatting.