Re: [SCSI REGRESSION] 3.10.2 or 3.10.3: arcmsr failure at bootup / early userspace transition

From: Martin K. Petersen
Date: Mon Jul 29 2013 - 19:35:06 EST

Bernd,

Nix> I can now confirm that reverting this commit causes this problem to
Nix> go away, and my machine boots fine again.

Can you please send me the output of sq_inq with your 1.49 firmware?

I made a tweak that allowed Nix to boot but we're trying to find a good
blacklist trigger. And that's tricky given that Areca allows you
manually specify the SCSI model string for each volume...

--
Martin K. Petersen Oracle Linux Engineering