Re: infiniband build warning

From: Or Gerlitz
Date: Tue Jul 23 2013 - 14:40:28 EST

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 8:40 AM, Hefty, Sean <sean.hefty@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I am seeing build warnings in drivers/infiniband/core/cma.c starting with
>> v3.11-rc1. These can be reproduced with gcc 4.6.3.
>> Would you consider applying the following fix ?

> A patch to fix this was submitted to the linux-rdma list last week.

Hi Roland,

There is a nice set of patches (IPoIB virtualization fixes, mlx5
fixes, iser patches to cope with Connect-IB no FMR, etc, etc) posted
to linux-rdma little before && after 3.11-rc1 was out, and we are @
rc2 now. I think we need to get them upstreamed around this time such
that its early enough in the cycle, makes sense?

Or.