My Donation project

From: VELASCO EDWIGE
Date: Mon Jul 22 2013 - 07:30:59 EST

Hello,
I want that you help me to realize in your country a project of donation which will consist in coming in difficult assistance to people in situation because I am going to put at your disposal financial means to make him(it) My current health does not allow me to realize the project which I intend to make. By hoping to obtain your agreement, Contact I this very day on my e-mail: velasco.edwige@xxxxxxxxxxx to give you of more ample explanations onto my project of donation because I connect once in passing on this network of meeting

Thank you for the understanding