Re: New device tree mailing list

From: Hank Leininger
Date: Sat Jul 20 2013 - 13:09:32 EST

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 06:28:19PM +0200, Linus Walleij wrote:
> Hi MARC list archive folks,
>
> could you please start archiving the following recently addes VGER lists
> at marc.info:
>
> These go into the "Linux" folder:
> linux-gpio: http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#linux-gpio
> linux-spi: http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#linux-spi
>
> This one goes into "Development" or "Misc" I guess:
> devicetree: http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#devicetree

Sure, I've just subscribed us to all three. They'll show in 'Misc' once
some traffic comes in, and then I'll (have to remember to) move them.

I realize MARC didn't carry the old/original devicetree-discuss list at
ozlabs. I'm pulling down the archives from that list now. Should I
import them as 'devicetree-discuss' (historically accurate) or as
'devicetree' (so they will appear seamless in MARC w/the new vger list's
traffic)?

AFAIK vger doesn't keep copies of old messages, but if any list-members
have mailspools of past traffic for linux-gpio and/or linux-spi, please
contact me directly and I'll import them.

Thanks,

--

Hank Leininger <hlein@xxxxxxxxx>
3C2A 4EEE ED36 D136 18F2 1B30 47A8 D14B E13E 9C6A