[GIT PULL] btrfs update

From: Josef Bacik
Date: Fri Jul 19 2013 - 15:17:48 EST

Hello,

I'm playing the role of Chris Mason this week while he's on vacation. There are
a few critical fixes for btrfs here, all regressions and have been tested well.
Please pull from

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/josef/btrfs-next.git for-linus

I've based it off a recent pull of your tree, hopefully that's the right thing.
Thanks,

Josef Bacik (3):
Btrfs: update drop progress before stopping snapshot dropping
Btrfs: fix lock leak when resuming snapshot deletion
Btrfs: re-add root to dead root list if we stop dropping it

Stefan Behrens (1):
Btrfs: fix wrong write offset when replacing a device

fs/btrfs/extent-tree.c | 27 +++++++++++++++++++++------
fs/btrfs/scrub.c | 2 +-