Re: [RESEND] The initmpfs patches.

From: Rob Landley
Date: Tue Jul 16 2013 - 19:43:11 EST

On 07/16/2013 02:12:19 AM, Ramkumar Ramachandra wrote:
Rob Landley wrote:
> (Balsa is such an incompetent email client I wrote a python script to do
> this via raw smtp, and I'm always convinced it's going to screw up the send.
> But I think I've got it debugged now...)

Use the tried-and-tested git-send-email.perl, perhaps?

Is this script of yours any use for patches that aren't, and never were, in git? (Given that it's not in the kernel tree, I'm guessing "no".)

That said... in my resend this morning I substituted the message-id of the first message instead of the reply-to, didn't I? (Trying to make it a reply to Andrew's most recent message. Confused the list archive, it seems.)

I'll resend again...

Rob--