Re: [BUG] 3.10 regression: hang on suspend

From: Ortwin Glück
Date: Tue Jul 16 2013 - 14:23:43 EST

Without NetworkManager, no X, on console and with plain jane wpa_supplicant I do
echo mem > /sys/power state

After that, it still responds to keyboard events: I can switch VT and type on the consoles, but I can not login on a different VT (pressing Enter after the username doesn't return). So I guess tasks have been frozen, but it hangs in stopping devices.

settings for pm_test:
devices: same behviour as above
freezer: works as expected (stops tasks; sleeps; resumes tasks)

Nothing in the logs. How can I enable more log?

Ortwin