Re: [GIT PULL] SLAB changes for v3.11-rc0

From: Pekka Enberg
Date: Mon Jul 15 2013 - 02:12:42 EST

On 07/14/2013 10:58 PM, Linus Torvalds wrote:
On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 12:06 PM, Pekka Enberg <penberg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The tree also contains Christoph's unification work that I merged in
too late had to revert because it broke things. We'll try again for
v3.12.

Ugh. I'll merge the commits leading up to that, but not the actual
broken try at unification at all.

There's just one one-liner patch in between the broken commits and
their reverts, I don't see the point of pulling that part at all, and
I can take the one-liner separately.

OK, I'll requeue the oneliner commit. Thanks!

Pekka