phpBB support

From: phpbbaid
Date: Sat Jul 13 2013 - 15:41:23 EST

Dear customers,

We encourage you to update your phpBB forums to the latest version as it
prevents many security bugs and make your forum stable.
There are many anti-spam methods to prevent the spambots registration and
posting , please pick up one of these mods to keep your forum clean

We provide paid services , if you want our assistance please reply to us and
we will be happy to put all our efforts and experience for your help we can
help you in updating , mod installation , styling your forum with a unique
style and solve any other problem you may face

Thank you .