REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL

From: Bill Brimer
Date: Sat Jul 13 2013 - 09:19:55 EST

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you
are not interested and get back to me if you are interested for details as regards
to the transfer of $24,500,000 to you.
This money initially belongs to a Libyan client who died in the libya crisis and had no next of kin in his
account-opening package in my bank here in Hong kong where I am a bank director.
In other to achieve this, I shall require your full name, and telephone number to reach you.
Most importantly, a confirmation of acceptance from you is to be sent to my private email: yongwong@xxxxxxx
after which I shall furnish you with the full details of this transaction.
Yours Truly,
Wong Yong

NOTE: IF INTERESTED REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL yongwong@xxxxxxxxx