Re: [REGRESSION] x86 vmalloc issue from recent 3.10.0+ commit

From: Michael L. Semon
Date: Wed Jul 10 2013 - 13:27:43 EST

Thanks. I'll re-review this, anyway, and re-bisect if time allows.
The kernel/SGI-XFS combo pulled last night did much better in this
regard. The problem is down to a different and single backtrace about
vmalloc, and the PC is controllable now. The old git was moved to a
different folder, though, in case it's still needed.

Michael