Re: linux-next: slab shrinkers: BUG at mm/list_lru.c:92

From: Michal Hocko
Date: Tue Jul 09 2013 - 13:57:58 EST

On Tue 09-07-13 21:32:51, Glauber Costa wrote:
[...]
> You seem to have switched to XFS.

Yes, to make sure that the original hang is not fs specific. I can
switch to other fs if it helps. This seems to be really hard to
reproduce now so I would rather not change things if possible.

> Dave posted a patch two days ago fixing some missing conversions in
> the XFS side. AFAIK, Andrew hasn't yet picked the patch.

Could you point me to those patches, please?

> Are you running with that patch applied?

I am currently running with "list_lru: fix broken LRU_RETRY behaviour"

--
Michal Hocko
SUSE Labs