Re: [GIT] Networking

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue Jul 09 2013 - 13:33:10 EST

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 7:29 PM, Rob Landley <rob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Um, does that mean I should have cc'd you on the initmpfs patch series
> back before the merge window opened?

So I personally don't tend to care about that kind of patch-series -
it doesn't really add new features to basic code unlike the polling
changes. But I suspect for something like that series, the people to
cc are Al Viro and Hugh Dickins because they maintain vfs adn tmpfs
respectively.. That said, I think neither really cares.deeply, and
this looks like a "Andrew" patch-series if only because it's so random
;)

Linus