linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the kbuild tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Thu Jul 04 2013 - 00:34:13 EST

Hi Andrew,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got conflicts in
tools/include/tools/be_byteshift.h and tools/include/tools/le_byteshift.h
between commit b35310627f39 ("tools/include: use stdint types for
user-space byteshift headers") from the kbuild tree and commit
"scripts/sortextable.c: fix building on non-Linux systems" from the
akpm tree.

As fas as I can tell, these patches do the same thing except one uses
stdint.h and the other inttypes.h. I just dropped the akpm tree patch.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx