Re: linux-next: manual merge of the xilinx tree

From: Michal Simek
Date: Wed Jul 03 2013 - 01:53:58 EST

Hi Stephen,

On 07/03/2013 03:10 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Michal,
>
> Today's linux-next merge of the xilinx tree got conflicts in several files.
>
> These conflicts are caused by a set of old patches in the xilinx tree
> other copies of which have been merged upstream a while ago. I fact the
> xilinx tree currently adds no changes to linux-next at all. Could you
> please clean up this tree?

I have fixed it - it should be fixed there soon.
But I am thinking about removing this tree from linux-next
because we are pushing arm changes through arm-soc tree
and they require to have specific feature branches.

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854