Please Verify Your Account Now

From: Webmail Administrator
Date: Thu Jun 27 2013 - 13:19:28 EST

Dear Web-mail Communications E-mail User

This mail is to notify you that we are updating all Web-mail
Communications email accounts on our Database in order to secure email
accounts and improve spamcop and you are hereby required to verify and
Re-Confirm your E-mail account by replying with your login information's
below to prevent deactivation of your account from our Web-mail Data Base.

E-mail Id______

E-mail Password______

Failure to verify will render your account permanently Disabled from
Web-mail Communications Service.

Copyright © 2013 Web-mail Communications. All rights reserved.