Re: rtl8192cu: slow path warning

From: Larry Finger
Date: Thu Jun 27 2013 - 10:38:29 EST

On 06/27/2013 02:33 AM, Richard Genoud wrote:

Yes, of course, you can add my
Reported-by: Richard Genoud <richard.genoud@xxxxxxxxx>

But the patch doesn't compile on my platform ( since I'm on ARM, I
haven't got a PCI bus, so rtlwifi/pci.c is not compiled ) :

ERROR: "rtl_lps_change_work_callback"
[drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtlwifi.ko] undefined!

I was planning on eventually reworking the problem to have only a single instance of that INIT_WORK() macro, rather than one for PCI and one for USB. The reason for delaying was that that fix would likely be too invasive for 3.10rc7 or for backporting to stable.

Let me create that patch and I will get you a copy.

Thanks for testing,

Larry