Re: Tux3 Report: Meet Shardmap, the designated successor of HTree

From: Christian Stroetmann
Date: Mon Jun 24 2013 - 20:36:06 EST

Dear Mr. Richard Weinberger:

Thank you very much for the reminder and the prove again that a profound discussion seems not to be possible. Even more important is the point that the discussion related with the ReiserFS was different than this discussion, because this time I have not presented the LogHashFS to the open source community, but another person has taken copyright descriptions from my websites and wanted to make it an open source project and this even by the support of another company, which by the way has its very own business strategy.

Now, other and I have heard what we wanted: In the moment you have no more arguments you become offensive and begin to mob and to intirigue. Besides this, ReiserFS is virtually dead .... Furthermore, that journalist from the Linux Magazin said it due to other political and economical reasons in the B.R.D. as well and most potentially did never something that is important for the open source community. Sooner or later he will get a letter from my attorney for this offensive with the demand to beg for pardon publicly in the ReiserFS and Tux3 mailing lists.

Said this, I will not sent any e-mails to this Chuck Nonsense thread anymore. It was a mistake at all to try it again.

Sincerely
Christian Stroetmann

Let's do the same as in 2009[1] and finish this thread.

[1] http://www.spinics.net/lists/reiserfs-devel/msg01543.html

--
Thanks,
//richard