Re: support for Intel Atom based QNAP LEDs/buttons/buzzer in Linux?

From: Christoph Anton Mitterer
Date: Thu Jun 20 2013 - 17:56:49 EST

On Thu, 2013-06-20 at 14:42 -0700, Greg KH wrote:
> Also, do you have a pointer to the git tree for
> the hardware again, I can't seem to find it.
You mean a git repo for their driver? I don't think they have one...
just the big tarball with the patches integrated...

> I can dig through the tree
> to see if I can make something "self-contained", if you are willing to
> test it out.
Sure... I'm happy to test anything out... right now the box isn't used
in production yet... so it's easy for me... and I guess you have enough
experience to not accidentally write code that overwrites the
firmware ;) (which would probably happen when I'd have tried to ^^)

Thanks,
Chris.

btw: Let's remove Wokes Wang again in any following messages... if he's
interested in contributing he can come back and read the messages in the
archive (http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/1508763)... and I
don't want to spam him, if he's not interested.