Re: support for Intel Atom based QNAP LEDs/buttons/buzzer in Linux?

From: Christoph Anton Mitterer
Date: Thu Jun 20 2013 - 17:28:41 EST

Hey Greg.

On Wed, 2013-06-19 at 19:59 -0700, Greg KH wrote:
> If you can dig the code out into a stand-alone form that I can make into
> a patch for the drivers/staging/ tree, I'll be glad to take it.
Well I don't think my kernel/hardware development skills are enough for
that... especially as Guenter already said that the code shouldn't be
part of hwmon/it87 ... but rather a separate gpio driver...

> Or, if
> you get a contact at QNAP, I'll be glad to help out there as well
Well I've asked them again,... no reply so far.
The only direct contact I know (from the sources of their drivers) is
Wokes Wang, which I've CCed. Perhaps he can help.

> as
> that's what we do all the time for loads of companies.
sure...

Cheers,
Chris.