[GIT PULL] ACPI fixes for v3.10-rc7

From: Rafael J. Wysocki
Date: Thu Jun 20 2013 - 17:26:43 EST

Hi Linus,

Please pull from the git repository at

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm.git acpi-3.10-rc7

to receive ACPI fixes for v3.10-rc7 with top-most commit
b9e95fc65ededbec083aa91b4faa58ad992c0891

ACPI / LPSS: Power up LPSS devices during enumeration

on top of commit 7d132055814ef17a6c7b69f342244c410a5e000f

Linux 3.10-rc6

One of them fixes a regression introduced on some systems by a recent revert
of an ACPI PM change, two of them fix obvious bugs overlooked in 3.9, and
one fixes a problem reported against the mainline just a couple of days
ago, although the fix itself has been in linux-next since 3.10-rc3.

Specifics:

- Fix for a regression causing a failure to turn on some devices on
some systems during initialization introduced by a recent revert of
an ACPI PM change that broke something else. Fortunately, we know
exactly what devices are affected, so we can add a fix just for
them leaving everyone else alone.

- ACPI power resources initialization fix preventing a NULL pointer
from being dereferenced in the acpi_add_power_resource() error code
path.

- ACPI dock station driver fix that adds missing locking to
write_undock().

- ACPI resources allocation fix changing the scope of an old
workaround so that it doesn't affect systems that aren't actually
buggy. This was reported a couple of days ago to fix DMA problems
on some new platforms so we need it in -stable. From Mika Westerberg.

Thanks!

---------------

Mika Westerberg (1):
ACPI / resources: call acpi_get_override_irq() only for legacy IRQ resources

Rafael J. Wysocki (3):
ACPI / dock: Take ACPI scan lock in write_undock()
ACPI / PM: Fix error code path for power resources initialization
ACPI / LPSS: Power up LPSS devices during enumeration

drivers/acpi/acpi_lpss.c | 21 +++++++++++++++------
drivers/acpi/device_pm.c | 20 ++++++++++++++++++++
drivers/acpi/dock.c | 2 ++
drivers/acpi/power.c | 1 +
drivers/acpi/resource.c | 16 +++++++++++-----
include/acpi/acpi_bus.h | 1 +

I speak only for myself.
Rafael J. Wysocki, Intel Open Source Technology Center.