Re: Tux3 Report: Meet Shardmap, the designated successor of HTree

From: Christian Stroetmann
Date: Wed Jun 19 2013 - 14:18:31 EST

Aloha everybody

We would like to thank the developers very much for giving technical details about how we could implement our file system indexing (see [1] and [2]).

[1] SASOS4Fun (www.ontonics.com/innovation/pipeline.htm#sasos4fun) Do not confuse SIP with SipHash, but put SipHash in relation with "the size of [a] hash table [is determined] by sampling the input", as we understood the description.
[2] Ontonics, OntoLab, and OntoLinux Further steps (www.ontomax.com/newsarchive/2012/october.htm#08.October.2012)

Sincerely
Christian Stroetmann