Re: Linux 3.10-rc6

From: Geert Uytterhoeven
Date: Tue Jun 18 2013 - 04:38:04 EST

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 11:38 PM, Andrew Morton
<akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Once you fix the name of 'flags', I hope you don't run into the same
>> Include Hell on ia64 and mn10300 that I did.
>
> I build-tested ia64. I don't have an mn10300 cross-compiler set up.

Both mn10300 defconfigs build fine with it, so
Acked-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

FWIW, Tony's collection has one at
https://www.kernel.org/pub/tools/crosstool/files/bin/x86_64/4.6.3/

It's called am33_2.0-linux-gcc, not mn10300-linux-gcc.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

Geert

-- Linus Torvalds