Re: BUG: rtc: rtc_device_unregister() broken in 3.10-rcN

From: Alexander Holler
Date: Mon Jun 17 2013 - 11:43:54 EST

Am 14.06.2013 19:19, schrieb Alexander Holler:
Hello,

I've just tested some things with 3.10-rc5+ and discovered that
rtc_device_unregister is broken. This is most likely because of the
switch to devm*. As 3.10 is already at -rc5, I'm posting this without

Just in case the question arises, this worked and works perfectly with 3.9.x, so maybe I should have named it REGRESSION rather than BUG.

Regards,

Alexander

PS: I changed typo in the subject from rtc_unregister_device to rtc_device_unregister